Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This One's For Jeffery..

Posted by Andria at 12:19 PM




In light of Father's Day having come and gone recently & also my dear hubby Jeffery's birthday coming up very soon, I felt the need to dedicate a post just to him. That and also the fact that I haven't blogged in forever! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to brag for a moment about this amazing man..

Jeff has grown so much in the past few years, personally, spiritually and the list goes on. He has dedicated himself to everything that would and could better himself, his career and life in general & it's been very inspiring watching him do it. He works full time, takes collage courses, is working on certifications separate from those collage courses (as they are necessary for the specific IT career path he's chosen). Through all this he still finds makes time to take us out, be there for almost all of Aizlynn's "Mpact Girls" events, volunteers to help with certain church activities in the children's ministry like "JBQ" and never ever complains about helping me with the baby or any household things I didn't get to. I'm not a "religious" person but I know wholeheartedly that all this came about once Jeff started putting God first in his life. I have always loved him unconditionally and he's always been a blessing in my life one way or another but, I am so very proud of the man he's become. He's definitely been like wine, better with age!



I'm so blessed to have him as the love of my life and the father of my children.. He is not afraid to get his hands dirty and change a diaper, he doesn't hesitate to show his silly side to get a laugh out of his girls, to answer questions that some fathers might feel uncomfortable answering, to wipe little noses as well as tears and yes, to even say I'm sorry to his children when need be.. He is amazing. Happy Father's Day (again) and Happy birthday to my love and the best Daddy our beautiful girls could ever have!





Photobucket






0 comments:

Post a Comment