Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nine Month Maternity Photos for Baby #2

Posted by Andria at 6:23 PM
It took me WAY too long to get these photos up but, better late than never right? Only a couple weeks before Aubrey's birth we had the most incredible maternity photo session. I honestly couldn't have asked for more when it comes to how beautiful the pictures turned out. Our photographer captured the love of  our family and the sheer bliss I was experiencing with my pregnancy. I was truly as happy as I looked in the photos. Without further adieu... 
























Photobucket



















2 comments:

Dedicated Server on September 1, 2012 at 6:37 PM said...

wow..
nice ^_^

CreativeChretin on September 1, 2012 at 10:00 PM said...

So beautiful! I especially love the one of you alone with the light burst in the background.

Post a Comment