Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Aubrey Grace!

Posted by Andria at 10:24 PM
(A sneak peek at Aubrey's 6 month photo session)


How did this happen so quickly!? Aubrey's SIX months old! It feels like yesterday Jeff, Aizlynn and I were sharing that sweet moment at home of meeting Aubrey for the first time. I can just close my eyes and I'm there, feeling her warm little body resting on my belly as I cry out to her "Hi baby".  She was so very tiny, barley 5lbs and here she is today, healthy, strong and not to mention beautifully chunky ;)

What a wonderful six months it's been having Aubrey here with us. Her smile, her giggles and her silly personality have just lit up our world. She seems to light things up for those around her no matter where we are. We recently had a family day in Down Town Disney and more than once, we were literally stopped by strangers who just had to get a look at her. Even employees at some of the shops!  I have to admit, I don't mind at all. I'm so proud of this little beauty ;)

After seven and a half years of not having a small baby around, it's actually been so awesome starting all over again. I've enjoyed so much seeing Aubrey go through all those firsts and new stages. Seems like every week she's learned to do something new.









At six months old Aubrey-

Sits!! Well, she does fall over after a while so we do need to be near her but, it still counts!

Has a her first tooth! Man has that been a hard ride for us all!  We recently bought her an amber teething necklace so hopefully it helps.

Grabs her toes and it's adorable! She actually started this at 5 months only now she can get them into her mouth.

Says "Mama" and "Dada"! She did say "Dada" first. (sigh) ;)

Can throw a mean fit- legs kicking, arched back and arms flailing. Mostly when she doesn't want to be put down.


Really, REALLY likes Barney. She squeals and screeches when we put on Barney. It's pretty cute :)

SUCKS at sleeping! There I said it lol! This little diva still wakes up a ton at night but, I do keep in mind that "this too shall pass"..

Weighs 14 lbs and gaining.

Had her first meal of solid food (carrots and apple sauce) however, her tummy did NOT respond well so we're holding off on solids for a bit longer.

Does this crazy, exaggerated inhaling/gasping sound when she's excited or playful. It's actually really funny but, the first time she did it, I had a heart attack thinking she was either suffocating or choking lol!




Aubrey you're growing so fast and Mommy wishes she could just stop time. At the same time I can't wait to see what the next six months have in store. I love you baby girl- you're truly a gift from above..















0 comments:

Post a Comment