Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Briggette's Go Bowling

Posted by Andria at 12:40 PM





Just another fun family outing for the Briggette's. I think sometimes it's good to shakes things up a bit and do something that's out of the norm for us as a family. We are normally a park, swimming, movies, play-date etc. kind of family but, we hardly ever go bowling. On this particular day I think we were reminded of how fun it can be and plan on making it something we do a little more often..





I caught this sweet moment of Aizlynn looking at her Daddy so lovingly while he explains the rules of the game. Love it!

Making sure she's got a good grip..

She looked so cute trying to throw that heavy ball!

Aubrey and I were her cheerleaders!

Me and my little bowling ball haha!


Watching all the fun while chewing on a teether..

Yup.. Anytime, anywhere ;)

 
I love my baby dolls!


0 comments:

Post a Comment