Saturday, August 25, 2012

Piano Lesson for Aizlynn!

Posted by Andria at 7:11 PM



Aizlynn has always been a music lover (like her mama) and has taken quite an interest in piano. We started out with a simple keyboard for Christmas but, it only inspired her to want to learn more. Because of the fact that the only instrument I'm good at is my voice ;) I could only show her so much. The solution? Piano Lessons of course!

 As a parent, it's important to me that Aizlynn take lessons with a reputable but, also fun teacher. After all, we want her to love what she's doing so she'll stick with it ;) I can certainly say that we found all we were looking for and more in Victor Romero, founder of In Harmony Music School of Orlando. What a fantastic instructor he is! His patient, easy going and relaxed style of teaching is exactly what we were looking for and it's been quite effective. Aizlynn was sight reading music on her very first day! Jeff and I are so impressed with In Harmony Music that I just had to share the information with my central FL. parents. If you or your child is seeking to learn not only piano but, also a wide variety of other instruments and even vocal lessons, this is definitely the place to go. Contact Victor at (407) 9708782 or at victorromeromusic@yahoo.com for more info.

In the meantime, we're excited to see Aizlynn take her musical interest to a new level. She's having so much fun learning to play piano and knowing that just warms my heart. I'm so proud of my little musician!

1 comments:

Victor Romero on August 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM said...

Thanks for your trust in me as a music teacher! It is a pleasure to teach Aizlynn!

Post a Comment