Friday, August 24, 2012

Aubrey Grace is Five Months Old!

Posted by Andria at 7:50 PM





I have a five month old! I CANNOT believe we're almost half way to a first Birthday! When I think about how quickly Aubrey's growing, I'm glad to be that silly mom who constantly takes videos and tons of pictures. I just don't want to miss anything. I still get caught up just staring at her and marveling at how incredibly beautiful she is. I'll admit it, I'm obsessed with her lol!







Going from four to five months brought on so many changes, almost from one week to the next. Some have been wonderful and some of those changes have been a bit rough on this mama. I suspect Aubrey's teething so that's made for some very grumpy baby moments throughout the day. I had a sort of de javu when I went out to purchase teething tablets and teething rings- brought me right back to my days with Aizlynn as a baby.  Other changes have been so much fun! Getting to see all the new things Aubrey can do and also seeing how aware of the world she's become has been a huge joy.











At five months old Aubrey-

Has mastered reaching and grabbing. It's especially sweet when she reaches out and touches my face during nursing sessions. I melt!

Loves her latest toy- Her Bright Starts Petals and Friends Activity Gym. It's adorable and she looks adorable playing in it :) Best $25 ever spent!

Can smack! And yes, sometimes it's ALSO my face during nursing sessions lol! Mostly it's her toys or a hard surface.

Is a little "spaz". Always has been. If you sneeze, talk to loudly, laugh suddenly etc. she jumps out of her skin. She's very sensitive.

Has added the "b-b-b" sound to her baby gibberish. (Still hasn't said mama or dada)

Is still a big fan of being worn in a wrap.

Can officially roll ALL the way over and not just to her side. FINALLY!

Has discovered how to shriek at the top of her lungs  (God help us). She does it when she's really frustrated or simply just for kicks.

Is now sturdy enough to be held on Mommy's hip ;)

Has become such a little chunker!

Is still exclusively breastfed- Go us!


My sweet little Aubrey Grace, I'm so proud to be your mommy. You bring us more joy than you could ever imagine. I love you so much baby girl...














0 comments:

Post a Comment