Friday, June 22, 2012

Aubrey Grace is Three Months Old!

Posted by Andria at 4:11 PM



My sweet little love bug is now three months old! Having Aubrey around has been so much fun, hard work but, still fun ;) I've loved seeing her thrive (exclusively on mama's milk now) and it's been great seeing her personality starting to come through more.

She's become very particular (which is why I lovingly call her my little diva) and we are learning to adjust to her likes and dislikes. Aubrey's a homebody for sure- very sensitive to her surroundings. When we're out or visiting others She won't nap well, tends to be fussier, needs to be held constantly and nurses A LOT (probably for comfort). When she's home in her familiar surroundings she's MUCH better.

 Aubrey's become a lot more interactive and playful which makes me absolutely melt! She kicks her little legs and flails her arms all the while grinning from ear to ear when she's excited. She also babbles the cutest baby gibberish ever! This happens mostly in the mornings and after that she naps on and off the rest of the day. She still naps pretty often.

This little starlet is quite popular wherever we go. Since Aubrey was born she's gotten SO much attention from strangers. Everywhere I go, without fail, people stop me to compliment her and admire her hair hehe :) I may be bias but I can't quite blame them- she is
seriously gorgeous!






 At three months old Aubrey-

Is about 12 lbs and is sporting the yummiest little thigh rolls!

Still wears some newborn sized clothes but is mostly in size 0-3 now.

Just outgrew newborn disposable diapers although she's almost full time in cloth diapers. As for cloth, she's outgrowing her preemie sized prefold diapers. One sized diapers are starting to have a better fit now.

Has a specific sound she makes when she wants to nurse.

Squeals when she's being playful.

Nurses quite often still. About every hour and a half on average except at night. (For real 0_0)

Gets tired of being in one spot too long ie. swing, on the bed, bouncer..

Will "yell" at me if I take too long to feed her.

Wakes up three times on average during the night to eat.

LOVES to makes spit bubbles now!

HATES car rides! She cries the moment you put her in her carseat.

Refuses to take a bottle now so it's all Mommy. Don't know how this happened..

Has gotten much better about being bathed.

Can litterally say "gaga" :)

Has a ton of nicknames including Aubster, Aubbies, The Aubs, Munchkin, Aubreysen, baby girl and MANY more lol!

Aubrey I still cry sometimes when I stare at you too long. I'm just so incredibly grateful that your here. You and your sissy are the loves of my life!




Photobucket
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment