Friday, May 25, 2012

Aubrey Grace is Two Months Old!

Posted by Andria at 7:06 PM


It's so hard to believe that my sweet baby girl is no longer considered a newborn but, it's also an amazing thing to watch her grow and thrive. My tiny newborn has been replaced by a smiley, chubby-cheeked two month old. I know the phrase is over used but, honestly it feels like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time. As a mother, watching your babies grow is SO bitter-sweet. I want to keep her tiny forever and at the same time I can't wait to see what new things she'll being doing in the months to come.

 Aubrey is still on the petite side at about 9 lbs now but, she's as healthy as can be. Her newborn sized clothes don't seem like they'll last too much longer. Just gives me a good reason to shop haha! Aubrey is very attached to her mama- probably due to the fact that I breastfeed her. Don't get me wrong, she loves her Daddy & gives him the cutest smiles but, she's most definitely a mommy's girl! She's happiest either, in my arms, being worn in her Moby wrap, laying with me on the bed or just plain nursing. The house is now filled with her adorable cooing sounds and not just her crying ;) I swear this baby will be talking in no time!










At two months old Aubrey-

 Is still in newborn sized diapers and clothes but not for long!

 Can give you a huge smile that'll just melt your heart. (1st real smile was around 5/6 weeks)

 Is cooing like crazy- she swears she's saying something ;)

 Rolls from her tummy to her back.

 Is still on a funky schedule but her naps are at least becoming a teeny bit longer.

 Eats constantly!

Spits up a lot- probably cause she eats constantly lol!

 Now wants nothing to do with a pacifier.

 Does not care for baths although she has gotten much more tolerant of them.

 Is obsessed with the birds on the mobile of her swing & bouncer. She smiles and coos at them- its adorable!

 Still has bouts of colic.

 Is happiest in the morning and early afternoon. From around 4 O'clock til around 8 she's at her fussiest.

Sleeps for about three hour stretches at night (praise the Lord!)




My sweet little Aubrey Grace- The past two months have been a joy. You're such a blessing in all our lives. We love you baby girl!






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment