Monday, March 5, 2012

Our Beautiful Baby Shower

Posted by Andria at 8:04 PM
I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and awesome friends who came together Sunday Feb. 19 2012 in honor of our baby! We honestly had the most incredible time. There were games, tons of food- some homemade and some catered, lots and lots of  presents, loved ones and beautiful moments shared. Oh lets not forget the cake! I LOVED my cake, it was gorgeous and delicious! I felt like a princess that day and I'm still incredibly grateful for it all. There were too many pictures to chose from so I had to narrow it down to some of my favorites. Here are some great moments from that special day..














Photobucket

2 comments:

Lil Bits And Blobs Blog on March 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM said...

Andria,
You have a beautiful family. You are a classy lady. I am so happy for you. I wish you nothing but the best for you and your precious family.
I am still in deep grief losing my dad. I am trying to get back to normal, but it is so hard:)
God Bless you,
Marsh

Andria on March 9, 2012 at 4:24 PM said...

Thanks Marsh! Very sweet of you. So sorry about your dad, it must be terribly hard for you. I'll say a prayer for you :)

Post a Comment