Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Survey!

Posted by Andria at 1:16 PM


Found this cute little Christmas survey floating around the blogosphere. Feel free to do it too!





1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?It's pretty close but, hot chocolate still wins.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps... and uses a lot of gift bags.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored. I grew up with colored light so I guess it just reminds me of childhood Christmas memories.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No but, maybe I should start!

5. When do you put your decorations up? Shortly after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I usually go after sides like, homemade spinach and artichoke dip, green bean casserole, stuffing and all that good stuff.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The way our home looked during the holidays, going to Disney,  having waffles on Christmas morning and watching Christmas specials with my parents.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My older brother had to go and ruin it for me! I was only 5 or 6 :(

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No. I feel like it kinda kills it but that's just me.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Usually with multi-colored lights and ornaments that we've collected over the years.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? No thanks! I think it's cool but as a Florida girl I just wouldn't be used to it. Love my snow-less winters thank you very much ;)

12. Can you ice skate? Actually yes I can!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I always had awesome gifts as a kid so It would be hard to pick just one.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Making beautiful, lasting memories for Aizlynn and spending lots of quality time with family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie without question. Flan is a close second.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I have SO many! If I could pick a couple, going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and recording Aizlynn's reaction on Christmas morning.

17. What tops your tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum, especially when it's on peppermint bark form Williams Sonoma!

20. Favorite Christmas show?  All the old ones like Rudolf, Santa Clause is Coming to Town, The Grinch etc.

21. Saddest Christmas Song? The Christmas Shoes... I BAWL! Also Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill.

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? More than one! Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant never fails to sends chills down my spine & bring tears to my eyes. Oh Holy Night and All I Want For Christmas Is You ( Mariah Carey), My Grown Up Christmas List ( Kelly Clarkson).






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment