Sunday, December 4, 2011

"A Beautiful Thanksgiving"

Posted by Andria at 9:27 PM
I truly hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving because we absolutely did! Thanksgiving tends to be kind of a big deal for my family. Well, most holidays tend to be a big deal for that matter. I was blessed and fortunate enough to have grown up having those "Hallmark movie network" type of Turkey days where everything is warm, decorated and the most incredible array of food is spread across the table. This year was no exception.

Though I personally didn't host Thanksgiving this year, we ended up getting invited to three different family member's homes, each one having their own display of total yumminess. We spent time in good company, had good food and more than a few good laughs. I made it a point this year to thank God for what he's done in my life. This year has been a year of many, many changes for the better. I have everything I could ever want or need- a hard working husband who's been taking great strides for our family, who loves me sincerely and unconditionally, a daughter that lights up my world & brings joy to my life I couldn't begin to describe and a bundle of joy on the way! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. No not lucky, blessed. For this I am truly thankful...


(24 weeks preggo)

Notice the little orb in this picture? Jeff says we may have had a "visitor" over our shoulders in that moment. Personally, I'm not one to believe in those things so easily but, ya never know!





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment