Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pregnancy weeks 20 - 22

Posted by Andria at 8:13 PM
I can't believe that I'm more than half way through my pregnancy!! YAY! Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying and appreciated the miracle at hand here but, I'm that much closer to meeting this baby and that's exciting!

Over the past few weeks my life hasn't slowed down any more than it did in October. It's been a good thing I suppose because it's made the time fly. I'm noticing more energetic days than non-energetic days as for as I'm concerned which has been great for getting more things done around my house.

Physically I look more, well, pregnant and definitely feel much more pregnant. It's starting to feel already like the baby is taking up my entire torso so I can only imagine how I'll feel in the months to come! Currently, where I am now (23 wks), the skin on my abdomen feels very tight and even a little painful sometimes. I'm at the point where I'm slathering my belly with lotion twice a day and praying for another (basically) stretchmark free pregnancy hehe. Well see how that goes.

On another note, bras are actually getting tight on me. I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or rejoice. Secretly I'm leaning more towards rejoicing lol! I should make it through the pregnancy without having to buy more but, I'll definitely have no choice when those nursing bras are needed later.

I achieved my goal of atleast starting a baby names list since I last did a pregnancy update. We're not completely set any any particular names yet but, I'm glad to have a starting point.





Week 20


week 21


week 22



Cravings-The most recent craving has been for apple and pumpkin pie, go figure.

Weight Gain- At 23 weeks I'm at 120 lbs (last time I checked ;)

Movement?- I could watch my belly move all day. It can get quite entertaining!

Nesting- YES FINALLY! We brought out a bin filled with baby blankets another bin of gender neutral as well as girl clothes and brought out our bassinet. The next step will be to do some minor rearranging around my bedroom since baby will sleep with us the 1st 6 mo's.

Baby Buys- Not recently but, I'm planning to order more diapers soon.

Totally Loving- My belly :) Yup, I happen to think it's cute!

Not So Much- Being out of breath over the simplest of tasks.

Looking Forward To-Continuing to nesting around here. I like feeling and knowing that things are falling into place. Also looking forward to the all the fun December will bring our family! LOVE December!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment