Monday, October 10, 2011

Pregnancy Week16

Posted by Andria at 7:49 PM
So we're continuing to move right along and I do believe I've popped out even more this past week! Lately I've done a ton of worrying about what needs to get done but, my lack of energy causes me to make NO moves. It kinda feels like I'm trapped in my lethargic body while my mind races. Wasn't I supposed to start getting a little more energy by now!? I'll just hold on to hope that any week now it will hit me and when it does I definitely plan on doing some serious nesting! I have SO many ideas.

I also had my monthly appointment with my midwife recently. So far baby's heart rate sill sounds perfect at about 160 bpm. Despite people telling my that I still hardly look pregnant, my belly's actually measuring right on schedule. During my pregnancy with Aizlynn I measured a week behind the whole time so this one's already different. My hips have been a major issue since around 9 weeks so my midwife has recommended a great chiropractor who treats pregnant women. I'm praying it will help some. I still haven't gained any weight and in fact I've lost another pound putting me at 115 lbs. I'm not really worried about it though. My appetite's slowly starting to get better and the nausea's not as bad so I'm sure I'll starting to gain some weight soon.

I've been doing some more shopping for maternity clothes which I love doing! Well, some aren't really "maternity" but they'll definitely work and grow with my belly. So far I've got a pretty cute wardrobe building up and my main focus lately has been getting things for winter. My next purchase won't be for the belly however, just for the love of shoes! I'm getting some fab boots and I can't wait. I have a secret obsession with boots ;)







16 weeks!






Photobucket

2 comments:

Meagan Halquist on October 11, 2011 at 12:13 PM said...

Love your growing little belly! How sweet :)

Andria on October 11, 2011 at 7:15 PM said...

Thanks Meagan! Its been fun seeing all the changes going on in my body. Even more fun getting to feel the baby!

Post a Comment