Monday, September 19, 2011

We're Expecting!! Catch up to week 14!

Posted by Andria at 10:33 PM
Well, I've been waiting to post this for a while now but haven't for fear that family members will see before I want them to but, for now I'm almost positive they're not peaking in. If they are, they're in for a heck of a surprise so... Surprise? Yep we're blessedly expecting again! Fourteen weeks to be exact!

The past few months have been a little rough with morning sickness, crazy hip pain, the usual pregnancy fatigue and other things but, I'm completely grateful to be pregnant. It sounds like a contradiction but, even though I haven't been feeling so hot, I'm also experiencing bliss like no other. Knowing that I'm carrying a precious little life inside me has pulled me through the worst of days. We've had a few scares with this baby like having three weeks of on and off spotting and battling an infection but, nothing good comes easy! We still have not made an official announcement to family members and especially not Aizlynn yet. That will come very soon though.

Words can't express enough how happy Jeff and I are. Yes, we're much more nervous this time around but, we've also come to really embrace everything. I can't control what may happen. I just know that I love this baby already and I don't take a second of this for granted.

Below are the belly pics I have so far. I know, I know, not too much has changed but, I did take a while to show with my first. I'm just now starting to see a difference and jeans are getting uncomfortable around the waist. I feel like any day now I'm really gonna pop out! Oh you might notice that week 8 is missing. Yeah, I totally forgot to take a picture that week(OOPS)! You might also notice that I look "bigger" in some photos that I should be smaller in. No we didn't mix up the pics, I'm just more bloated on those days haha. So, what do you think? See any difference??


















Photobucket

3 comments:

Meagan Halquist on September 20, 2011 at 3:25 PM said...

Yayy! Congratulations Momma! What a beautiful blessing, especially after all that you have been through this pass year. We will be praying for you guys. Congratulations again :)

Andria on September 21, 2011 at 2:25 PM said...

LOL thanks Meagan! I wasn't sure who would see this but nevertheless I'm glad you did ;) We're so grateful to God and I CAN'T wait to hold this baby in my arms come March! Thank you for your prayers and kiss that beautiful baby boy for me!

Jessica on October 6, 2011 at 4:06 PM said...

Congratulations, so happy for you! :) I remember I thanked God every single time I threw up because it reassured me my little guy was growing and healthy! Some people didn't understand why throwing up and feeling miserable made me happy, but they had not lost a pregnancy either.

I wish you the best!!!

Post a Comment