Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TTC Update: Here's to Good Cries, Rom-Coms & Trying Again!

Posted by Andria at 9:41 PM
Most of you may know that we are officially back on the roller-coaster that is TTC (trying to conceive) wagon so, I thought I'd give a little update. Technically, last month marks our 2nd try since our loss and unfortunately it's a big, fat NO this time round. Seeing the negative test result made me move from disappointment to just pure anger. I was pissed. No two ways around it- PISSED!

All this time, I had never actually gone through an angry state but, there it was like a fire suddenly ignited. I cried but, they were the kind of tears you cry when you really wanna hit someone but can't. I poured out my thoughts to Jeff and it was as if I was realizing my feelings as they were coming out of my mouth. In a nutshell, I told him I was SO angry because "I wouldn't have to be going through the ups and downs of "trying" if we hadn't lost the baby in the first place!" On a side note, I was watching "Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition' and it really wasn't helping! I cried a river thanks to that show! Anyway, I found that once my rant (and the show) was over, I felt a little better. I guess I just needed to ride that wave for a bit and have myself a good cry.

The next couple weeks I'll make sure that I keep steady, focused and stress free. I plan on continuing my homemaking endeavours, get some crafty projects done just for the heck of it, finish up Aizlynn's last few weeks of homeschooling (yay), make sure I get in a good laugh here and there and by God, I WILL get these toes done! They're an atrocity right now. The main goal though is to be stress free. Trying for a baby can definitely take it's toll so preventing high stress situations is essential for me. Now that I think about it, I foresee Jeff and I having a date-night-in with a good "Rom-Com" in my immediate future ;) That would be nice...

In the end, what can I really do about the situation? Just hold on to God, family, hope and keep trying! I can't let it bring me down. So here's to a new month and a new cycle!










Photobucket

3 comments:

Phases Of Me on June 7, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

Staying positive can be so hard and while I realize how important being stress free is, I also know TTC can BE stressful in and of itself. sounds like you have a good mind-set tho! Good luck!

Andria on June 8, 2011 at 9:34 AM said...

Phases of me- You're so right about that! I probably won't completely prevent stress but as long as I can lessen it, that'll still be better than how this past cycle went. This one was a doozy!

RubyRedMomma on June 8, 2011 at 7:52 PM said...

((HUGS)) I am sending you so much babydust for this new cycle. Stay strong mama, you will have a little bean in your belly soon! :)

Post a Comment