Summer is here and that means it's time to get those kiddos outside for some fresh air and fun! What better way to get in some creative, outdoor playtime then with the fun Bubble Science Kit from HearthSong! It's also a nice way to get involved in your child's playtime instead of just sending them outside. Besides, what child doesn't love bubbles!?
Hearthsong was so generous to send me their Bubble Science Kit by EIN-O SCIENCE for review and my little girl could NOT wait to get her hands on it! It really is all-inclusive science kit that allows your child to explore ways to make bubbles and learn the many forms that bubbles can make. I LOVE that not only is it something my daughter can have fun with but, it's also educational! This Bubble Science Kit also includes 6 different experiments your kids can explore.
We had a ton of fun playing with it and my 6 year old definitely gives the Bubble Science kit a thumbs up. Some things to look out for are that the bubble solution is a concentrate that needs to be mixed with water. I do wish the instructions were a bit more specific on the exact water ratio because it did take us a few tries to get the bubble solution just right. Once you figure it out though, it's a super cute activity!
Want to purchase it? Visit HearthSong and you'll find that you can purchase this product for only $13.98! For all the fun your child will have, you can't beat that price! You'll also get a chance to see all the other awesome products that HearthSong has to offer.
One lucky reader is going to have a chance to win their own Bubble Science kit and get their kiddos exploring thanks to HearthSong!
How To Win:
* Must complete Mandatory entries! And YES, I do verify to make sure it has been completed. If not, any other entries will be void!
* Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry
* Please include a valid email with each entry
* All count as one entry unless I specify otherwise
* In order to be eligible to win the prize, you MUST be a follower of Lipstick & Lullabies through Google Friends Connect! You can find it on the left of my blog under the "Follow Me" section.
* Visit HearthSong.com Come back to Lipstick & Lullabies and leave a comment telling me which are your favorite HearthSong products and why.
(Remember to please leave a separate comment for each entry and include a valid email)!
* Follow me @mommydoula21 on twitter.
* Vote for me on on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking the button on the upper right side of my blog. Come back & leave a comment saying you did so.
* Leave a comment on a NON GIVEAWAY post (come back & tell me which post you commented on)
* "Like" HearthSong on facebook and write on their wall saying you were sent by Lipstick & Lullabies!
* Announce this giveaway on your Facebook wall linking back to this post.
* For THREE extra entries Announce this giveaway on your blog (be sure to leave 3 separate comments on this post saying you did so AND leave me a link to your blog)
* You may tweet the following up to three times a day but you're required leave at least an hour between each tweet. Also please leave a permalink for this entry to be verified & counted!
Get your kids exploring & enter to #WIN a fun Bubble Science Kit by Lipstick & Lullabies and HearthSong! http://bit.ly/jwFg5B #Giveaway
And Here's The Fine Print! I was provided the product(s) free of charge by the company or PR representative. It has been used solely for the purpose of this review. Any statements and opinions made by myself in regard the the company and or product are strictly my own views. Receiving the product did not influence me to produce a positive review. Giveaway is open to USA only. Giveaway starts 6/14/11. It will end and close on 6/28/11 at 9 p.m eastern. Any entries made after such time will not be counted. Winner will be chosen through Random.org. Once winner is contacted whether via email or direct message, they will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then void and a new winner will be promptly chosen. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel are not relevant to the contest.