Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun In The Sun

Posted by Andria at 10:15 PM
Getting out and having fun has been so therapeutic for all of us and I'm so glad we've been able to get together with friends and family a lot lately. I wanted to share some photos of our first beach trip of 2011. The weather was absolutely gorgeous that day! A perfect beach day if I do say so myself. We had SO much fun and as you can tell from the pictures, my pasty, white self needed some sun lol!

It was so cute watching my Jeff and Aizlynn build sandcastles. In the end, she ran off to play in the water and he was still there making a sand whale and then a sand shark. I think he's got an artistic streak in him ;) There was a great park area nearby where Aizlynn got to play as we "grown-ups" BBQ'd. It was an awesome day and I can't wait to go back.









Photobucket

3 comments:

RubyRedMomma on April 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM said...

Yay beach days are the best! Sun is healing! :)

Johnna on May 5, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

I love the beach, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! XOXO

Princess Mom on May 8, 2011 at 2:07 AM said...

Looks like so much fun.. I wish we lived closer to the beach..

Post a Comment