When it comes to high quality and super fun children's toys, Step2 stands out above many companies. Just seeing the incredible selection of outdoor play, sand and water, creative play and other products on their site makes me wish I were a child again! With so many children unfortunately being raised on too much T.V and video games, I absolutely love that so many of Step2's products promote and encourage hands on play and using one's imagination. I also love how they simplify your shopping experience by categorizing their toys making it easy to shop for your infant up to your school-aged child.
I was so excited when Step2 gave me the opportunity to review their Panda Climber. The Panda Climber is an All-in-one activity gym that features climbing, hiding, crawling and sliding. Now my six year old is a little to big for it however, I knew the perfect little person to test it out on. My gorgeous two year old God Son Jordan. My husband and I went to his home and assembled it in their yard. It definitely takes at least two people and a bit of strength but all in all it wasn't terribly difficult to put together and was fully assembled in about thirty minutes. It really is adorable and I love the fun, vibrant colors.
|Image from step2.com|
Right away little Jordan was having a blast climbing, sliding, and crawling through the perfectly sized little tunnel that runs underneath. My daughter although to big in my opinion was so intrigued that she couldn't help but join in on the fun. It was really cute to watch. As I witnessed this energetic little guy play all over it, I really appreciated that the Large platform level is designed with a safe rail that encloses the climber for added safety. We all know safety is a MUST when it comes to children's products!
Step2 has decided to partner up with Lipstick & Lullabies and give one lucky reader the opportunity to win a Fun-Fold Jr. Slide!
* Must complete Mandatory entries! And YES, I do verify to make sure it has been completed. If not, any other entries will be void!
* Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry
* Please include a valid email with each entry
* In order to be eligible to win the prize, you MUST be a follower of Lipstick & Lullabies through Google Friends Connect! You can find it on the left of my blog under the "Follow Me" section.
*Visit Step2.com Come back to Lipstick & Lullabies and leave a comment telling me what product you love.
(Remember to please leave a separate comment for each entry and include a valid email)!
* For two extra entries, talk about this giveaway on your blog and leave a link. Remember to leave two separate comments!
* Follow @thestep2company on Twitter
* Request to follow me @mommydoula21 on twitter and leave your twitter url in your entry comment.
* You may tweet the following up to three times a day but you're required leave at least an hour between each tweet. Also please leave a permalink for this entry to be verified & counted!
I just entered to #WIN a Fun-Fold Jr. Slide from Step2 and Lipstick & Lullabies! http://bit.ly/hJUM6K #giveaway #contest
And Here's The Fine Print!
* I was provided the product(s) free of charge by the company or PR representative. It has been used solely for the purpose of this review. Any statements and opinions made by myself in regard the the company and or product are strictly my own views. Receiving the product did not influence me to produce a positive review. Giveaway is open to USA only. Giveaway starts 3/29/11. This giveaway has been extended! It will end and close on 4/12/11 at 9 p.m eastern. Any entries made after such time will not be counted. Winner will be chosen through Random.org. Once winner is contacted whether via email or direct message, they will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then void and a new winner will be promptly chosen. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel are not relevant to the contest.