When I received my Classic Rock in Rage Against the Raspberry, I couldn't wait to try it out. I really wanted to see how well it worked on my laundry. Especially those dingy towels and musty wash rags that never seem to freshen up even after washing with my regular detergents. You see, I decided a couple years ago that instead of buying tons of paper towels every month, we would start to use old towels and rags for kitchen cleaning and such but, my goodness do they get stinky! Traditional soap never really did the trick. I started my routine of soaking them along with regular bath towels over night in Rockin’ Green. Then I would just run the wash like normal in the morning and VIOLA!. They were stink free!
I've used my Rockin' Green Soap on clothes, linens, and other thing with great results but the fact that they got the stink out of those dingy wash rags really impressed me. Even though Rockin' Green is known for working wonders on cloth diapers, this is just one example on how it truly works great on everything!
Rockin’ Green Soap gets an A+ from me. I recommend it to anyone with cloth diapers or without and here at Lipstick & Lullabies we're going to give you a chance to win some! Rockin’ Green has generously offered to give away a bag of their detergent to one lucky reader!
How To Win:
* Must complete Mandatory entries! And YES, I do verify to make sure it has been completed. If not, any other entries will be void!
* Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry
* Please include a valid email with each entry
* In order to be eligible to win the prize, you MUST be a follower of Lipstick & Lullabies through Google Friends Connect! You can find it on the left of my blog under the "Follow Me" section.
*Visit rockingreensoap.com Come back to Lipstick & Lullabies and leave a comment telling me which scent you'd like to try.
(remember to please leave a separate comment for each entry and include a valid email)!
* Follow me, @mommydoula21 on Twitter.
* Follow @RockinGreenSoap on Twitter
* You may tweet the following up to three times a day but you're required leave at least an hour between each tweet. Also please leave a permalink for this entry to be verified & counted!
I just entered to #WIN a bag of @RockinGreenSoap from Lipstick & Lullabies! http://bit.ly/fOEVwO#giveaway #contest
And Here's The Fine Print!
* I was provided the product(s) free of charge by the company or PR representative. It has been used solely for the purpose of this review. Any statements and opinions made by myself in regard the the company and or product are strictly my own views. Receiving the product did not influence me to produce a positive review. Giveaway is open to USA only. Giveaway starts 3/16/11. It will end and close on 3/21/11 at 9 p.m eastern. Any entries made after such time will not be counted. Winner will be chosen through Random.org. Once winner is contacted whether via email or direct message, they will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then void and a new winner will be promptly chosen. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel are not relevant to the contest.