Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Moment Has Arrived!

Posted by Andria at 5:15 PM
I'd like to start off this post by saying sorry it's been so long! There have been some really cool things going on that have kept me SO busy. One thing is my new found love for extreme couponing (promise I'll post about that soon) and a few other things such as birthdays, church events and so on. But lets get real here, many of you already suspect that this isn't the point of my blog post ;) so I'll get to the meat and potatoes.

This week has been one of the most life altering weeks Ive had in oh... about seven years. After seven months and six tries and the biggest roller coaster ride of emotions I have ever experienced, our dreams of welcoming another baby into our family have finally come true! I'm pregnant!!! I waited a little bit to announce it just cause, I kinda wanted it to be "our thing" for a while if that makes sense.

I truly can't find the words to express how happy we are. It still hits me and I just begin to cry. Aizlynn has been beaming with excitement and keeps jumping around saying "I'm gonna be a big sister"! She actually cried with happiness when we told her. Can you say TEAR JERKER!? We even took her out to a restaurant and made it a "Big Sister to Be" dinner in her honor. She loved it! DH and I have fallen in total "baby love". We can't stop hugging, kissing (more than we already do, hehe) holding hands and all that mushy stuff lol! It's been a high like no other.

We did announce it to our family which was AWESOME! To say that everyone is thrilled is an understatement. I feel SO blessed to have such love, support and excitement from both mine and Jeff's family. I have everything recorded by the way! All the amazing reactions and I'm planning to post the videos soon. Truth is, we've been recording everything all along. From negative tests results to the present and we'll continue to do so from here on out. I wanted the entire journey documented so I can one day show this baby all we went through and how wanted he or she was/is.

Another amazing chapter in my life has begun and we can't be any happier. Thank you to everyone who has been there to support me and encourage me throughout this TTC adventure. For our hour long phone calls and for all the prayers and babydust ;) For continuing to tell me "It WILL happen for you". You helped me get through those previous negative tests more than you know. To my amazing husband Jeffery, we did it! I love you so much and I'm honored that you're the father of my children.

Be on the lookout for updates on my pregnancy as well as tons of other great things to come on Lipstick & Lullabies, including great new posts and giveaways! Here's my first official belly pic. I know there's no cute bump yet but nevertheless, there's a baby in there! And before I sign off, let me just yell it out one more time, IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!





Photobucket

9 comments:

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos on March 9, 2011 at 5:17 PM said...

congratulations. i hope you are feeling well!!

pharmgirlfollies.com on March 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM said...

congrats-you look amazing! I don't think I looked that good before my first one!!

Andria on March 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM said...

Thanks Devan! I feel great so far (knock on wood).

Andria on March 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM said...

pharmgirlfollies Thank you so much! Your sweet!

Desiree Fawn on March 9, 2011 at 5:26 PM said...

Congrats!! :)

Andria on March 9, 2011 at 5:27 PM said...

Thanks Desiree!

Crystal - Prenatal Coach on March 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM said...

Congratulations!! Looking forward to joining you, hopefully soon :)

Johnna on March 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM said...

Congratulations sweetie! I am SO happy for you and your family! I know you've been wanting this for a LONG time! Xoxo

Kate - Portland Doula Care on March 9, 2011 at 5:58 PM said...

Congratulations!!!

Post a Comment