Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Five Weeks Along!

Posted by Andria at 9:46 PM


 Today Marks my fifth week of pregnancy. Some people may not think it's a huge deal since it's still so early, but I've wanted this for so long and I'm grateful for every day that goes by. Every day that my tiny little baby is in the womb is another day of development for him/her and another day that I can marvel at the amazing things happening in my body! It really is awesome!

Size of baby? Right now my baby is about the size of a sesame seed!

Symptoms? The main symptoms I'm experience now are extreme fatigue (I can sleep all day if you let me), some cramping, breast tenderness, and a little trouble with the "plumbing" if you get my drift lol. Sorry, this is a pregnancy update so you're gonna hear about the good, the bad and the gross!

Cravings? A big YES to that! I've wanted nothing but subs and hummus for the past two weeks. In my defence, they've been super healthy, home-made subs with dark leafy greens, tomatoes, lots of chopped peppers, alfalfa sprouts and all that good stuff.

Precious moments this week? When DH touched my belly and kissed me but he does that a lot lately ;)

Any weight gain? Nope

Baby Bump? No. Tummy's still nice and flat (for now)

Movement? Still way to early for that

Still adjusting to... The change in my energy levels and being better about my water intake.

Changes in the home? Yes. I've been doing some "early nesting" around here in case I get slammed with months of severe morning sickness like I did with my fist pregnancy.

I Can't wait until... I start to show!

 



Photobucket

2 comments:

alissa4illustration on March 16, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

Congrats!

I remember just being so sleepy in the beginning of both of my pregnancies. I fell asleep some nights at 7.

HEADA on March 17, 2011 at 1:41 AM said...

You are so tiny!!!

So excited for you! <3

Post a Comment