I don't know about you but, I've been delving hard into "spring cleaning" around this house. There was even a point where I temporarily made everything worse (ever done that?) by filling my dining room with bags of old clothes and stuff we didn't need anymore. Once I got all that taken care of it was time to really get into the dirty work!
Being pregnant, I was thrilled when Ecover sent me their Bathroom Cleaner to review because I knew it would be way safer and even if I weren't pregnant, it's always been my belief that chemical cleaning products should be kept to a minimum. In fact, if you could avoid them all together, even better!
I was just happy that I could try a product that would get rid soap scum and bathroom dirt, would get the job done, leave my bathroom fresh and clean and of course is natural. Here's the thing; It completely exceeded my expectations! I couldn't believe how quickly and easily the soap scum and grime was lifted. I did leave the it on for a good ten minutes but once I came back to it, I hardly hard to scrub or use force. One thing they don't really mention is that it works fantastic on mirrors too (something I discovered by accident). It left no residue on my mirrors! In the end I had a perfectly clean, fresh smelling bathroom and I didn't have to inhale harmful, toxic fumes.
Ecover has been dedicated to developing and producing effective and ecological washing and cleaning products made from plant-based and mineral ingredients since 1980. They've also received awards and recognition many times for their special contributions and achievements in the field of environmentally friendly, sustainable development. Very impressive! I want to encourage you all to visit their great blog to find out more.
Time to get excited because Ecover has offered to give one lucky reader a chance to win the Bathroom Cleaner! I really think my winner will be just as impressed with it as I am!
How To Win:
* Must complete Mandatory entries! And YES, I do verify to make sure it has been completed. If not, any other entries will be void!
* Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry
* Please include a valid email with each entry
* In order to be eligible to win the prize, you MUST be a follower of Lipstick & Lullabies through Google Friends Connect! You can find it on the left of my blog under the "Follow Me" section.
*Visit ecover.com Come back to Lipstick & Lullabies and leave a comment telling me which cleaning product looks interesting to you and why.
(Remember to please leave a separate comment for each entry and include a valid email)!
* Request to follow me @mommydoula21 on twitter and leave your twitter url in your entry comment.
* Follow @ecover on Twitter.
* "Like" Ecover on facebook.
* You may tweet the following up to three times a day but you're required leave at least an hour between each tweet. Also please leave a permalink for this entry to be verified & counted!
#WIN an Eco-friendly, plant based Bathroom Cleaner from @ecover and Lipstick & Lullabies!http://bit.ly/dWjqNB #giveaway #contest
And Here's The Fine Print!
* I was provided the product(s) free of charge by the company or PR representative. It has been used solely for the purpose of this review. Any statements and opinions made by myself in regard the the company and or product are strictly my own views. Receiving the product did not influence me to produce a positive review. Giveaway is open to USA only. Giveaway starts 3/29/11. This giveaway has been extended! It will end and close on 4/12/11 at 9 p.m eastern. Any entries made after such time will not be counted. Winner will be chosen through Random.org. Once winner is contacted whether via email or direct message, they will have 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond their prize is then void and a new winner will be promptly chosen. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel are not relevant to the contest.