Friday, January 28, 2011

"Rewind To December 2010"

Posted by Andria at 9:33 AM
Yes, I know this is so beyond late, but I have a really, really good excuse! Wait.... No I don't. Anyway, down below are pics of SOME of our December activities. Yes, I said some because I didn't include a trip to Sea World, pictures with Santa and a couple other things. I think I'm doing this to make me feel better!

Here we have Disney, our annual Christmas cookie "bake-a-thon" at Grandmas house, Christmas Eve dinner at one of our favorite Thai restaurants and presents on the same day at my dad's. I was thinking about making this a Wordless Wednesday post, but as you can see, I had some explaining to do!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

8 comments:

Jodi Whisenhunt on January 31, 2011 at 8:30 PM said...

Beautiful family and fun memories!

Thanks for stopping by Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! Following you back :)

Review Mom on January 31, 2011 at 10:16 PM said...

You have a beautiful family! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the holidays. I'm following you back from the blog hop. Hope you're having a great week!

SocialStudiesSoubrette on February 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM said...

Very Merry Late Christmas,lol! Very cute pictures.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I am returning your follow. Have a blessed week!

http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

Nicole B on February 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM said...

Hi Andria,
Returning the follow from the Monday blog hop. What a beautiful family you have!
Thanks for stopping in & hope to see you again!
Nicole
http://momalwaysfindsout.com

Katarie on February 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM said...

You have a blog award! :)
I may not comment much, & I'm new at blogging, but I really enjoy your blog, so this is for you :)
http://akatztale.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Angela on February 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Texas Type A Mom on February 9, 2011 at 10:58 PM said...

Better late than never, right?! Such great pics of your beautiful family!
Thanks for the follow - I'm following back!
www.texastypeamom.com

Aurora Babies on February 10, 2011 at 2:13 AM said...

found you on a blog hop.. cute blog!
http://aurorababies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment