Sunday, December 5, 2010

TTC Update #2

Posted by Andria at 5:18 PM
Just to get everyone up to speed on our TTC journey, no bun in the oven yet but, there IS a reason this time. I was torn between trying during the month of November and not trying. Why? Because November is the month we conceived Aizlynn and I feel bad about making my kids share a birthday month. Yes, some of you might think that I'm being ridiculous and I probably was but, there's a saying that I live by which is "doubt means don't". So...I didn't :/ Because of this, now all I keep thinking is "Maybe that was your month and now you won't know"! Ugh, it’s so crazy how this whole thing can put a person through such a roller coaster ride. One minute I'm sure of something and the next minute I'm doubting my decisions. All I can do is keep pressing forward.

As for actually trying, we'll definitely be continuing that from here on out. I'm expecting "AF" on the 10th which means that this baby could possibly be conceived on Christmas day! That would be AMAZING! Our little late Christmas present lol.

Oh, I've had a major coffee fail! I swore I could give it up completely but, that's proven to be way harder than I thought. You guys have to remember, coffee to me was like crack to a crack addict! I'm half serious when I say that because I was up to 6 cups a day prior to trying to conceive. I guess all the hustle and bustle of the Holidays was a little taxing on me considering that fact that I already lead a busy lifestyle. I was starting to have a hard time getting through my days and that's when It happened. I was in my kitchen and suddenly it was like this heavenly light shone down on my coffee maker making it glow and a choir of angels could be head from a distance lol! It called my name! Ya'll know what I mean! In my defense however, I am only doing A cup here and there. It's not even every day but, still :/ I thought I could conquer that beast forever. We'll see.

So I guess that's about it. I'm continuing my supplements as usual which now includes a fertility supplement. I'm organizing like mad now a days and I'm just learning a lot about myself in general through this whole process. I'm hoping and praying for that special gift that won't be found under the Christmas tree ;)




Photobucket

8 comments:

Stephanie on December 5, 2010 at 6:03 PM said...

Goodluck lady! My fingers are crossed for you!

*Crystal* on December 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

Hi Andria, thanks for following! I'm following you back! The best thing you can do while you're TTC is relax and forget about it. TO much stress and pressure can make "things" more difficult. Relax and enjoy the Christmas Season... enjoy your Hubby. :) God's timing is perfect so be patient and Good Luck! I can't wait to read more updates.

KatieCan86 on December 6, 2010 at 11:20 AM said...

Hi Andria!
Thanks for following my blog :)
I wish you luck and baby dust!
I'm now following you 2!

Katie
The Romantic Type
http://theromantictype.blogspot.com/

The Conservasita on December 6, 2010 at 11:52 AM said...

Hey there...thanks for visiting...love the template...I am now following you back. You are very pretty.

Gina Alfani on December 6, 2010 at 6:42 PM said...

Hi Andria . . . thanks for visiting and following my blog . . . I am following you back!

Everything happens in God's perfect timing :-)

Have an awesome week . . . Gina

http://ginasitaliankitchen.blogspot.com
http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com

Andria on December 6, 2010 at 7:55 PM said...

Thanks so much ladies for all the well wishes and prayers! And YES, it is all in God's perfect timing!

alissa4illustration on December 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM said...

I'm your newest follower. I'm stopping in from The Apel's and Milking the Issue. They are both my blogs.

I remember the days of trying. Good luck with all of that.

Undeserving Grace on December 21, 2010 at 10:07 AM said...

Everything has a season and a time! Stopping by from Tuesday's blog hop I'd love to have you join me at undeservingrace.com!

Post a Comment