Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Posted by Andria at 2:21 PM
December has been a major bloggy fail for me, but I'm sure it's been that way for a lot of bloggers (again trying to make myself feel better ;). It's just been way too busy and way too crazy! Not that that's a bad thing. We've had a fantastic month so it's been worth it.

On to some updates because blogging about why you haven't blogged IS NOT BLOGGING LOL! As far as Christmas is concerned, it was great! We got way too much and spent way too much. What else can I say!? I tried to avoid that by going back to the good old days when people made things. I baked and baked and baked.....and baked. In the end I still broke down and made some purchases for some extended family, but that's okay.

My "We're only buying a couple toys this year" rule went out the window too (oopsy). DH was very happy with what I got him and he... Well, he was very good to me this year ;) I'm still thanking him! I'm not going to list every detail of everything we got/gave along with their price like some do. Good Lord, why do people like to do that? Why? It's tacky! I guess it just doesn't thrill me to try to show off? I could go off on a tangent just on that subject alone, so I'll stop now. It's not my thing and really, it's not important. What matters is that we had an amazing day. AMAZING!

We visited family and I'm so glad we did. I haven't laughed so much in one day in a long time. FYI, my family is incredible and just thinking of them practically brings tears to my eyes right now. We had a blast that day.

Pictures? Well, I would love to show you guys all the fun we had throughout December but when I tried to do that, I discovered I had left my camera at my Dad's house when we got together Christmas eve. Any pics I have from Christmas day are from DH's phone so sorry if they're not as sharp :/ I'll be getting my camera back Wednesday so I'll try to get our photos up then of our outings and such.

I hope all of you had a blessed Christmas and check back soon for more pics!

Photobucket







Photobucket

4 comments:

Things Sent My Way on January 1, 2011 at 1:48 PM said...

Aw, thank you for sharing! Blogging about not blogging is blogging! Ugh, I get caught up in that one too!

Following you back, and thanks so much for the follow. Happy New Year!

Andria on January 1, 2011 at 4:10 PM said...

lol, thanks and Happy New Year to you too!

Tough Cookie Mommy on January 1, 2011 at 11:19 PM said...

Hi, Andria. I am passing by and following you back from ToughCookieMommy.com. Thanks for following and I hope to see you back every Monday for my Monday Mingle Blog Hop.

Katy on January 13, 2011 at 7:12 PM said...

oh wow your little girl is adorable in these pics! and her holiday dress is stunning on her!

Post a Comment