Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween at Disney 2010!

Posted by Andria at 3:13 PM

Yes, I know I'm posting this way late but life has gotten a bit crazy around here. I figured better late than never right? Anyway, as one could imagine we had an amazing time this Halloween since it was spent at none other than Disney's Magic Kingdom! Like I mentioned in my fall post, we usually attend "Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party" every year but never actually went on Halloween day like we did this time around. SO SO fun! Crowded but fun :) I even dressed up myself. Just threw together some wings, crazy makeup and stuff and there, I was a fairy hehe.
Aizlynn was Princess Tiana and a beautiful one if I do say so myself! The candy, the costumes, the parade, the fireworks really did make for one magical Halloween. Hope everyone's Halloween was awesome! Here's some of the pics and A bit of video. I'm going to go ahead and include some pics from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch and some pumpkin carving pics too (since I also didn't get around to making those posts either lol) Enjoy!

video video

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment