Thursday, August 5, 2010

Six Years of Joy

Posted by Andria at 5:15 PM

I just had to write a post about my sweet little gift from God, Aizlynn. Six years ago today, after two days of long labor, at 7:56pm, Aizlynn Marie came into our lives and has changed us for the better. From the moment I held her in my arms up to the present day she has continued to awe and inspire me. She makes me want to be better. She gives me the strength to carry on when and I want to give up. She doesn't even know it ;) This child is incredibly bright and I would dare say she's wise at times. She's extremely passionate and hates injustice (like her mama:) I love how she is not tainted, she doesn't discriminate, she's always hopeful, she's full of love, she sees the rainbow hiding in the clouds when all I can see sometimes is rain. Her smile makes me smile, her laugh is contagious and her presence is blissful. We're just so in love with her. Aizlynn is one of the few good things left in this world and I am privileged to be her mother. Happy birthday my sweet, precious girl....We love you

1 comments:

Laina on August 5, 2010 at 9:13 PM said...

awww, this is so sweet. She looks pretty angelic :) I can feel the love you have for your daughter :) Happy Birthday to her :)

Post a Comment