Friday, April 9, 2010

Need your feedback!

Posted by Andria at 1:23 PM
So, as some of you may have noticed, my "Doulaness" section is still under construction. I could go and randomly choose some topics on birth, breastfeeding and all the rest, but I was thinking it would be better if I write based on the most common questions on these topics. So, what would you guys like to read about on the subject of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and so on? What is something that you feel is not mentioned enough on other blogs? Let me know! In other news, My sweet little Aizlynn got her report card the other day and she is doing GREAT! In kindergarten, getting an S in like getting an A. She got straight S's and I'm just beaming! Had to brag a little. You moms know how it is ;)

4 comments:

Veronica Lee on April 12, 2010 at 12:49 AM said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.

superchuboink on April 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM said...

hi! thanks for following my blog :)
is that your daughter's pic? lovely kid :)

have a nice day!

kristine on April 26, 2010 at 9:12 AM said...

hi from thesladbowlmommy.blogspot.com/
it's really great that you have a family (husband) who you can talk to about the important things in life.
have a great spring time. please drop by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Breastfeeding! I tried to BF my 3 babies and was finally told I have Tubal Shaped Breasts and cannot breastfeed my third whom is now 3 months old. :( I had never heard of this before so some info on that would be a nice way to advocate!

my blog is:
www.suburbiannights.wordpress.com :)
Michelle

Post a Comment