Friday, March 5, 2010

Here goes nothin'

Posted by Andria at 7:47 PM
My first post! I've got so many ideas on what I really want to achieve here at L&L. I guess my goal is like that of a lot of mommy blogs: Connection. Mothers, wives, women all here to support and guide one another through the craziness and beauty of life/motherhood. The reason I named this blog Lipstick and Lullabies is because I feel it speaks to the modern mom. The internal desire of us as woman to still hold on to that beautiful, vibrant, inner goddess in all of us while still having to do laundry, kiss boo-boo's, clean kitchens and tuck in our babies.

Personally, this is what I go through on a daily basis and I'll be blogging about the adventure of trying to balance it all. Also, my inner doula would love to share with my girls and fellow "birthies" out there my insight on all things belly, breast and baby! I'm looking forward to learning from all of you as well since I believe we all have things to teach eachother. I'm so excited!

1 comments:

The Epsteens on September 11, 2010 at 8:52 PM said...

Glad to have found your blog-look forward to reading more!
Lisa

Post a Comment